Our rapidly growing company is seeking an alarm technician to assist in our security and cabling divisions. This position has the potential to move into a project management role for the right candidate.
The Alarm technician will work to install, program, and test all access control, CCTV, fire and intrusion systems. The technician will provide support for ALL aspects of system installation, including but not limited to, cabling, mounting and terminating devices, control panels, conduit and any other tasks required to facilitate the work being done. The technician will work with the Installation Manager, Sales Consultant and Customers to provide outstanding customer care, which meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Installation of security, access control, fire, and CCTV systems.
- Punctually and professionally complete all paperwork directly related to the installation of these systems.
- Notifies Sales Consultant and/or Installation Manager of all job changes.
- Demonstrate continual performance improvement and initiative to learn for future advancement.
- Provide complete and accurate system training to customer if necessary.
- Perform daily routine check-in as required by management.
- Communicates scheduling issues with Installation Manager.
- Performs related services as required.
- Maintain a Professional Appearance at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
The technician will be provided with on-the-job training. A background in electronics, residential and commercial cabling, carpenter and mechanics are very beneficial for success.
LANGUAGE SKILLS – The technician must possess, or be capable of developing, strong reading comprehension, written, verbal communication skills.
REASONING ABILITY -The technician must define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to effectively deal with all problems arising from an installation
MATH SKILLS – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
COMPUTER SKILLS – Working Knowledge of basic computer functions.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset! We offer a very attractive benefits package to our employees which includes company-sponsored medical insurance and options for dental/vision, a generous amount of paid time off, life insurance, tuition/certification reimbursement and endless room for growth within the firm.
CREG Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer