We take the safety of our employees, their families, and our customers seriously. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented numerous safety practices as recommended by the CDC and OSHA.
- Pre-Screening: We measure and log our employee’s temperature and assess symptoms prior to them starting work daily.
- Regular Monitoring: As long as the employee doesn’t have a temperature or symptoms upon screening, they are required to self-monitor and report any changes in health status throughout the day.
- Wear a Mask: Employees have been provided a face mask and are required to wear them at all times while in the workplace or on a customer site.
- Social Distance: Employees should maintain 6 feet and practice social distancing as work duties permit.
- Hand Washing/Sanitizer: Employees are required to wash their hands regularly as directed by the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html Employees should utilize hand sanitizer upon arriving and departing a customer site. Once they return to the office they should wash their hands prior to returning to their work station.
- Disinfect and Clean workspaces: Employees are provided with disinfecting wipes and sprays and should wipe down their personal work areas before leaving each day. Common areas, bathrooms, kitchen areas and shared electronic equipment will be disinfected each evening.