Coronavirus: What Business Leaders Need to Know
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued interim guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Actively Encourage Sick Employees to Stay Home
- Emphasize Respiratory Etiquette and Hand Hygiene
- Perform Routine Environmental Cleaning
- Explore Options for Teleworking and Flexible Worksites
- Establish a Process for Workplace Communication and Info-Sharing
- Plan for Absenteeism and Supply Chain Interruptions
For detailed information please click the button below to view the full report.
See the Report
How Can We Help?
CREG Systems provides a wide array of unified communication options for businesses to stay in touch with customers and employees, no matter where they may be located.
We can ensure you have the information technology and infrastructure needed to support multiple employees working remotely.
Cybercriminals are utilizing Coronavirus related links and documents to spread malicious files and ransomware to companies trying to educate themselves on the virus. CREG Systems works with leaders in the cybersecurity and firewall protection industry to boost your network’s defenses, mitigating your risks of malware and ransomware.
Contact us today to learn more!